Alacare Home Health Care
Alacare Home Health is available for eligible Medicare recipients and through many private insurance companies. Alacare Home Health can care for you in your own home providing skilled nursing care, home care aides for personal care, therapists and many other benefits that are greatly appreciated by our patients and their families. Whether you are coming home following surgery or have an illness that is has made leaving the home taxing and difficult you may very well be eligible for Alacare Home Health services.
Alacare Home Health can provide intermittent care in your home and also educate family-caregivers on how to properly care for loved-ones. We can also assist in helping you finding qualified sitters if necessary.
Alacare Home Health becomes part of the Care Team including family-caregivers, the patient’s physician, the patient’s clergy, the patient’s Alacare Home Health nurses, Home Care Aides, therapists, medical social workers and many other valuable support members, all working together following a personalized care plan. The goal of Alacare Home Health is recovery from illness or providing care to enable the highest quality of life and independence for the patient possible.
Is Alacare Home Health care right for you?
- Have you recently been diagnosed with an illness?
- Has your Doctor recently changed your medications?
- Has your medical condition recently changed for the worse?
- Are you currently about to receive any type of therapy?
- Is leaving home difficult due to your illness?
- Would you rather receive medical care in your home?
- Have you been in the hospital recently?
- Do you fear falling in your home?
Answering yes to these questions could mean that Alacare Home Health may be able to provide care in your home. Call Alacare Home Health at 1.888.alacare (1.888.252.2273) and speak to one of our Alacare Admission Nurses to discuss your situation.
How is Alacare Home Health services paid for?
If you currently have Medicare Part A benefits, Alacare Home Health services may be available at no cost to you. We also accept coverage from many private insurance companies.
Give us a call at 1.888.alacare (1.888.252.2273) and speak to an Alacare Admission Nurse to discuss your situation.
We offer a full range of home healthcare services.
- Skilled nursing specifically trained for your situation.
- Rehabilitation Services including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies.
- Palliative /Pain Management Care Team
- Mental Health Nursing
- Medical Social Services
- Home Care Aides
- Medication management and education
- Patient and family-caregiver education
- Assessment for fall risks and proper level of care
Your home. Your care. Your way. TM